“The future depends on what you do today.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
To continue our rapid growth and help solving our clients’ toughest problems, we are looking for a strong and seasoned technical leader to join our talented in-vehicle team. In this role, you will work with a strong team of software experts and collaborate with other SafeRide teams - Data Scientists and cloud engineers, to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by automotive companies. Many of your efforts will provide you the opportunity to apply innovative and difference-making decisions while working with complex automotive systems. You will gain visibility with senior leadership and work with a team that prioritizes your growth in SafeRide.
· Lead software architecture, design and implementation for in-vehicle systems.
· Translate the product requirements into high-level and detailed design documents and take charge of key software components implementation.
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and customers.
· At least 8 years’ experience in designing and developing complex software systems.
· Experience in preparing high level software documentation (SW requirements/SW design /Detailed design documents).
· Extensive experience in C and modern C++.
· Extensive knowledge in OS concepts (networking, scheduling, memory management), and data-structures.
· Wide system level view.
· Experience in software development process for in-vehicle (ASPICE or alike), or for another highly regulated industry.
· Experience in automotive technologies – automotive platforms (NXP, Renesas, STM, or others), Adaptive AUTOSAR, QNX, Yocto.
· Experience with in-vehicle network protocols over CAN and Ethernet buses: UDS, DoIP and others.
· Basic machine learning concepts knowledge.