“The future depends on what you do today.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
● Work with large, complex datasets of various vehicular subsystems; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverable and presentations. Work as part of the data science team, support the existing team and grow with them.
● Participate actively in implementing complex algorithms
● Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of vehicular systems and data and offer security-focused insights regarding anomalies in the data sets.
**The position is based in North America**
● B.Sc. degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, bioinformatics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering) or equivalent practical experience.
● 5 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field (e.g., as a statistician / data scientist).
● Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
● Independent self-starter and team player
● Passionate about constantly learning new skills in a fast-paced environment
● M.Sc/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline
● 8 years of directly relevant, tech industry work experience, including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, deep learning, Bayesian inference.
● Applied experience with machine learning and deep learning on very large data sets.
● Experience articulating cyber security goals and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into actionable information.
● Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Competitive Programmer or Competitive Data Scientist
● Knowledge of scalable data visualization techniques
● Ability to create prototypes quickly
**The position is based in Pontiac, Michigan, US**