“The future depends on what you do today.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Director Sales & Business Development – Aftermarket, Fleet Management Service-, Telematic Service Provider and Fleet Operator
We are looking for a passionate Director Sales to drive our AI-based vehicle health management, data analytics, and cybersecurity products and services. The role requires hands-on experience as a Director Sales of connected services related to vehicle health management, preventive maintenance and diagnostics. The ideal candidate has a healthy blend of technical and business acumen, critical thinking and tactical execution and can collaborate and drive data science & engineering to align solutions to solve customer challenges and develop new ideas based on industry experience and customers inputs.
· Pro-actively identify and develop potential opportunities with new customers in the Aftermarket business, with a focus on Fleet Management Service, Telematic Service Provider and Fleet Operators.
· Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities for SafeRide solutions
· Manage external and internal client relationships, developing & strengthening client loyalty by providing quality proposals & services, advise, support (commercial, technical, operative and administrative) and information that address customer objectives
· Establish customer contacts by developing strategies for new customer acquisition
· Evaluation of the feasibility of customer-specific requirements and close cooperation with the interfaces involved in the company
· Understand and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of SafeRide products, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differences and our value proposition
· Ability to identify and communicate effectively with executives or other high level managers within a customer's organization
· Research and understand market direction and customer needs and develop functional and technical requirements from which the engineering teams can implement new products and offerings.
** The position is based in Germany**
· Experience in automotive telematics, fleet management, connected services
· Min. 5 years’ experience in selling fleet managements solutions
· Established senior level network within aftermarket, fleet management related to Connected Service, Vehicle Health Management and Telematics
· Strong track record of success of acquiring new business and build up a sustainable customer relationship
· Strong leadership and people skills with consistent track record in leading successful projects, products or business initiatives
· Good understanding of the end user needs, business drivers and industry practices
· Able to articulate and simplify value proposition of complex technologies
· Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
· Passionate about team culture with high emphasis on execution, customer advocacy
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent disciplines related to Embedded Software, Data Science, Data Acquisition, Data Management, Telecom, Diagnostics, Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management